The Blog

Friday, January 21, 2011

If I Were Bill Gates, I Would

I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad, said Bruno Mars


I am in a fantasy world at the moment I'm writing this. And right now, I am a billionaire by the name of Bill Gates. I am super rich I have billions of bucks in the bank, in my pocket and under the pillow I sleep on every night. Having a crazy amount of money, now what would (or rather should) I do with that? Well. Oh well. Here it goes.

1. Give away free copies of original Windows 7. I have enough money already.

2. Stop inventing Windows. No wonder I look like a geek.

3. Speaking of geek, I should go for make-over. I wasn't born good looking, remember?

4. Travel around the globe. Africa. Asia. Europe. What's the personal jet for, right?

5. Go for a date with a lady who has a pair of beautiful eyes. Oh. Wow. Wee. Remember the make over? I am now more handsome than Brat Pitt. Brad Pitt. Bret Pitt. Which ever the speling is.

6. Filmed a movie based on true story. The title of the movie is How does a geek become a billionaire. What do you think, Mark Zuckerberg?

7. Sign up for a modelling class. Hey what's the laugh? So what if I am not tall enough? I have the money, remember. I can pay Tyra Banks, she can turn me into America's Next Top Model.

8. Buy the most comfortable bed for me to sleep on after a day of hard work. A good sleep ensures good health, remember?

9. Pay water bill, electricity bill, phone bill, kutu bill (also know as duit kutu hahaha) car rental, house rental etc. for my parents. Buy them a decent house, buy them a decent car, buy them plane tickets to anywhere they wish to visit, the list goes on.

10. Hire a personal doctor who can help me to live until I am 120 years old. Erk?

No comments:

Post a Comment