The Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ringgit

Dear friends, bloggers, Internet users and whoever reading this blog. I would like to make an announcement. Please read carefully. Hehehe.

Did you notice the Nuffnang ads on the upper right side of this blog? If you do, would you be kind enough to click on it everytime you visit my blog? Do you want to know why? I'll tell you why. The ads is generating money each time you click on it. You can check how much money you have earned by checking your Nuffnang account. Once the amount reaches RM50, you can cash it out. I know its not that much, but something is better than nothing.

I supposed all bloggers out there is already aware of this. For those who are yet to create a personal blog, you might want to consider this. At the same time, you can help me earn money, eventhough it's not that much. Hahaha.

So, would you please visit my blog regularly and forget not to click on the Nuffnang ads. Ok?

Thank you people. Have a nice day.

2 comments: