The Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A visit to Kellie's Castle

This is what I do for the past few months, visiting places and places, indulging myself into the free time. Last week, I revisited Ipoh for the second time. Somehow, I love the city for its uniqueness, classical, almost old-school kind of feeling. You can see it from the architecture of the buildings, the names of the road etc. The main reason I come back here is because I have been longing to visit Kellie's Castle, the never unfinished mansion. Read the history here.


 The mansion is really big, it takes more than an hour touring around.

Even if it is unfinished, the mansion looks great from the outside. Imagine it being completed, must be one great building huh.



 The view from the top of the mansion is ever refreshing, with trees and plants around. This is actually the area for Kellie and his wife to enjoy the scenery.

 The wall is made of bricks and more bricks.





Oh. One more place I would recommend you to visit is Memory Lane. The place is like uptown, but the only difference is it sells old, rare, vintage stuffs that you would never find anywhere else. The price is super cheap too. Go have a visit.

There are so many places in Malaysia I plan to visit. InsyaAllah.

Good day people.

2 comments:

  1. patut la slalu tgk ANTM..belajar nk pose camner..heh..btw,nice glasses and nice place...

    ReplyDelete