The Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Take a break

You know, our brain is weird. It got us thinking weird stuff beyond imagination. And no, I'm not talking about dirty stuff. Don't even go near that. I was driving home from somewhere when suddenly I become so emotional. I don't really know the reason for this irrelevant feeling. At times, I can be so emotional thinking about matters that are important in my life. To the extent that, even the best therapist in the world could not lift up my spirit by uttering some nice uplifting advices.

Are there any scientific evidence to justify what I feel?

If I may ask, do you ever feel the same? Do tell me if you, by any chance, ever feel the same way. When I'm trapped in a moment like this, I started to miss everyone. Family, friends, whoever. Maybe I should head to a fancy restaurant and have a great dinner just to console myself. Sounds like a loser eh? No, I don't think eating alone will make you look like a loser. It's something that is very common in the Europe, people eat alone at the cafe and nobody think it's weird. But here in the country, eating alone outside is always associated to being lonely or a loser. It's the people mentality, hard to change it. Anyway, good day everyone. Take care of yourself.

2 comments:

  1. 'If I may ask, do you ever feel the same? '
    yup.almost the same, even worst.just eat, that wont make u a 'luzer'..

    ReplyDelete