The Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hit The Gym



I hit the gym today. Fitness Centre in PJ. My sister asked me to join her since she's a member. So I thought why not give it a try. What a good way to burn all the calories. So then I tried some of the facilities in the gym and sweat comes out pretty fast. I burned 144 calories for the first 30 minutes which equals to 2.68km walk. I rarely do exercises so it was pretty tiring for me. The instructor even invited us to join the yoga class. If you think yoga is easy, u might wanna think twice. It is so tiring. I can't even find balance by standing on one foot for more than 10 seconds. What a bad body balance.

The best part in the gym is the steam bath and sauna. I wish I have these at home. Easier to burn fat everyday without having to go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment